... I help maintaining
- tox - a command line driven CI frontend and development task automation tool
... I contribute(d) to
- pytest - my favorite testing framework
- pluggy - a minimalist production ready plugin system (powering pytest and tox)
- pyenv-installer - the installer for the great pyenv tool
- SaltStack - software to automate the management and configuration of any infrastructure or application at scale
- ... and wherever else I see a way to make myself useful
... I created to help me teach Python
- Mau Mau - a complete project that can be used to learn about Python and it's ecosystem using a simple card game simulation as the teaching vehicle
- Codecats CV - another project used for teaching "full stack" Python (with Falk Heger).
- commodorificator - another little teaching vehicle to showcase the Gitlab workflow and to introduce hypothesis
... I created ... because why not?